To ensure we protect everyone from the misuse of images, M T Nest Designs has an Angel Policy for you to follow when you are working with
our copyrighted designs.
This policy means all parties are protected by ensuring that crafter’s who wish to sell their cards and other finished projects can.
It also protects M T Nest Designs as a business by ensuring that our designs are used in the correct way.
Please read the below policy carefully. If in doubt, contact us at email@example.com where each question will be looked at individually and in detail.
- There is no limit to the amount of handmade items you can sell for charity or for profit, so long as the restrictions stated in this policy are abided by.
- Handmade projects may be sold at permanent retail locations, temporary craft events, community fundraiser’s and over the Internet
(excluding auction sites).
- When selling handmade finished projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade / personally created by the seller and are not a
product of the company.
- Mass production, production by workers for hire, assembly-line construction, syndication of craft work for sale and swapping or selling unfinished images
is strictly prohibited.
- All M T Nest Designs stamps, stencils, images and artwork are copyrighted which means they cannot be copied without permission.
You can use electronic cutting machines to cut out stamped images, but storing them on the machine is strictly prohibited.
Therefore, each hand crafted item created for sale must be personally made by the individual and may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
- You may not use M T Nest Designs images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.